Choose your location
Central & Eastern Europe
- Eversheds Student Tech Boost is launched
Law students can win tech bundle
All law students, undergraduate or LPC, are invited to enter the Eversheds Student Tech Boost competition, in support of our collaboration with LawWithoutWalls.
- Advising on IPO of In Construction Holdings Limited
Transaction aimed at future strategic growth
Eversheds’ Hong Kong corporate team advised Oriental Patron Asia Limited and Oriental Patron Securities Limited on the HK$132 million IPO.
- Sale of power plant for AES Corporation
Advising on 40% Jordanian equity sale
Eversheds advised AES on sale of equity interest in IPP4 Al-Manakhir power plant to Nebras Power QSC
- Announcing a sixth office for Attorneys JB Eversheds
Opening in Pori, on the west coast of Finland
Pori is recognised for its culture of innovation.
- Advising FMC Technologies on oil joint venture
Revolutionary new venture for US corporate
Eversheds advised FMC Technologies on agreement with France-based Technip to form exclusive alliance and launch Forsys Subsea.
- Launching a new guide to anti-bribery legislation
International guide covers key jurisdictions around the world
A new guide allowing users to make easy, at-a-glance comparisons across the different jurisdictions and answering the top ten questions regarding bribery legislation
- Eversheds Africa Law Institute Annual Report 2014
Integrated global quality
Comprehensive service coverage for clients in Africa and globally that is completely unprecedented in the legal sector.
- The Eversheds crisis hotline
The lawyers you need when a crisis strikes
The actions you take immediately after a crisis breaks are the most important. We will ensure that you are on the road to recovery immediately.
Focus on Eversheds AgileOur interim lawyer solution
- 28/4/2015Eversheds comment: UK construction industry at a crossroads
- 27/4/2015New apprentice scheme ‘Eversheds Aspire’ launched to meet growth demands
- 27/4/2015Chambers Europe 2015 recommends Wierzbowski Eversheds
- 29/4/2015Driving for work - Policies, investigation and the law
- 29/4/2015Misconduct and the employment relationship education seminar – criminal behaviour and misconduct outside of work
- 30/4/2015UK Consumer Rights Bill and the impact on the Technology, Media and Telecoms sector
- 28/4/2015EMIR update
- 27/4/2015E-Briefing: Vertical Restrictions in the EU: A Renewed Focus?
- 22/4/2015Council of the European Union approves caps on debit and credit card interchange fees