Choose your location
Central & Eastern Europe
- Eversheds launches Middle East Renewable Energy Guide
2015 edition now available
Eversheds has released the second edition of its comprehensive guide which examines the development potential of renewable energy projects in the MENA region.
- Double award win
Middle East Solar awards
Eversheds named Law Firm of Year and Michelle T. Davies named Solar Woman of the Year by Middle East Solar Industry Association.
- Advising Chemtura Corporation
Transformational deal for the global chemicals company
Advising Chemtura Corporation on $1 billion sale of agrochemicals business.
- Advising TRW Automotive
Largest UK pensions buy-out
Helping one of the world's leading automotive suppliers with the largest ever UK pensions buy-out.
- EALI welcomes five new law firms
Increasing coverage for clients
Increasing coverage for clients right across the continent.
- Advising New World China Land
A reputation for debt capital markets issuance in Asia
Advising New World China Land on US $1.5 billion Medium Term Note Programme.
- NHP acquisition by Formation Capital
Facilitating US investment
Advising NHP on acquisition by Formation Capital, facilitating US investment in a market-leading transaction.
- Eversheds named Global Elite Law Firm
Eversheds enters Global Elite Law Firm Brand Index
Eversheds enters Global Elite Law Firm Brand Index 2014 based on feedback from clients worldwide.
- The Eversheds crisis hotline
The lawyers you need when a crisis strikes
The actions you take immediately after a crisis breaks are the most important. We will ensure that you are on the road to recovery immediately.
- 23/1/2015Black Swan Event Alert
- 22/1/2015LawWithoutWalls, sponsored by Eversheds
- 22/1/2015Eversheds comment: EU countries agree to caps on debit and credit card interchange fees
- 27/1/2015Fitness to Practise (re-run)
- 29/1/2015Safeguarding college communities and keeping children safe webinar
- 30/1/2015Ages at work - Extending work life with ACAS and Quietroom
- 23/1/2015Implementation of AIFMD in Lithuania: New Business Possibilities
- 22/1/2015MERSIS has now been implemented in almost all Trade Registries across Turkey – do you have everything in place to operate via the electronic trade registry?
- 22/1/2015Online registration, notification and reporting of Employee Share Plans